Monday 31 March 2014

What on Earth?: Einstein and the Honey Bee (Lucy Clash)

http://youtu.be/Q2mRi88vqZs

This is my favourite animation, which Thomas Kowler helped create, so etching I would love to create, it clean and informative, I was captured the entire time, captivated by the animation timing, and skill. And even the simple touch of the start with the hand scrunching up the paper something simple but very effect! I could just keep watching it and I love how they bring the 3D element into it, with the flowers and how it really works and makes it look like the bee is actually moving. The only thing that I struggled wi when creating a mock animation of pitching the idea is the crispness of the frames, I love this animation because it's very clean and crisp maybe I could over come this by scanning in the images?

No comments:

Post a Comment