Monday 31 March 2014

Thomas Knowler starting point of inspiration



Thomas Knowler is an illustrator turned animator who gave a talk on his work, what he does and how he creates it. Is passion is drawing, which is a quality that is crucial for animation. He loves to animate space, invests, monsters and pretty much everything else. His work has been show internationally, and one of my favourite animations of his is about bees and how important they are. 

www.knowlerdraws.co.uk

thomas@knowlerdrawns.co.uk

His animations captured me, took me to another world and brought his illustrations to life! I had made an animation at a level and really enjoyed it, it's on of those things you can get your teeth stuck into! And the hard work pays off! I also have the patience for animation as you can draw the same thing over and over agin, and I also miss drawing, and creating an animation means drawing a lot! 


His work gorge is amazing, there is no talking but the music and sound effects create such an atmosphere and plays a huge roll in putting together the animation

No comments:

Post a Comment