Sunday 20 April 2014

Animation Creation









This is my first animation creation on the software, adobe Flash, I watched several tutorials on the basic functions which helped me remember a few things that I had learnt in my first year of university. At first I found it extremely alien to draw directly onto flash, so I would keep roughs of scanned in sketches on a layer and help construct my animation key frames from them. But as I learnt later on, this actually restricted my movement, making it look rigid and routined which isn't what I want. But for my first animation I was pretty happy and had learnt alot! The only way is up!

1 comment:

  1. Video creation services are offered by many companies but there are only few companies that have very creative animators to develop quality videos. Video Creation Service

    ReplyDelete