Sunday 20 April 2014

Animation Creation 2




My second animation created on Adobe Flash, I decided to add a little more detailed this time, but I was still working off scanned in sketches. which I feel makes the animation very jerky, below you can see all my frames, I start by drawing key frames, which represent key movements in the animation, then using onion skin, can draw 'inbetween' frames, to help make the animation smoother, and the motion smoother. I started to think about creating movement and character with time. So for example the pirate may pause a bit longer when crouching down before springing up. So I would add 'filler' frames , just copies of the same frames, when hes crouched to extend the movement and then not have any 'filler' frames when he's jumping up to show that its happening quickly. This really helps to add to the movement. But I still felt that the animation was a bit jumpy. But I was getting a bit more confident drawing straight onto Flash, which I definitely benefit from later on.

1 comment:

  1. Video creation is one of the interesting process for the companies that has many benefits of it in video marketing fields. I really like this posting. Video Creation

    ReplyDelete