Monday 27 January 2014

Not on the high street.com






Over Christmas I saw a lot of adverts for notonthehightstreet.com and I never really took much notice. But my cousin sent some really lovely unique art based presents and has done now for a couple of years, so I asked what her secret is! And she mostly orders her presents from this online shop! 


Even the way it's been photographed is so important, it really sells the card! I love it and would find that really enjoyable! Making it look all pretty! I love the beautiful fun telephone illustration as well!


Another way to sell my work, as a print in a frame, and yet again the photography is really important! The little objects just add something but obviously you don't actually get them, but they really add a nice touch to the photo and the print!


This is a 6 card collection, they are super simple and super cute and it's nice to have a collection of objects that kind of work together well are linked together with the illustrative style.
I would love to create a little card collection like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment