Tuesday 28 January 2014

Hallmark Card off prints


These are some prints that I quickly mocked up yesterday evening, I was thinking about drawing a repeat pattern with different objects in so I decided to give it a go with a symmetrical pattern to see if it worked, and it actually really enjoyed the outcome! So today I might try creating a repeat pattern with this objects! And see if I could fit it into the Cath Kidston comp as I find her pattern I produced to simple, I want to spice it up a little because I really love the please call me prints! I think they are bright colourful a and entertaining! 

1 comment:

  1. Symmetrically patterned illustrations are quite amusing, and you work brings out a very cute variety of it. I’m glad that you’ve decided do this, as I’m sure people are going to like it. Anyway, thanks for sharing your creative talents with us, Jess. Good luck with your future endeavors!


    Roberta Scott @ SpectrumInformation

    ReplyDelete