Tuesday 10 December 2013

AD32 Project 2



For my second project I decided to create a print for the Cath Kidston range. It's great because it really fits with my dissertation work that I'm doing. I'm interested in how Cath Kidston uses nostalgia in her work to attract an audience, make them feel comfortable. For the brief we need to design a coversational print, so not just birds spots or flowers but something that makes a conversation. Other prints that have been created are the cowboys and London guards. 

 For my print I really want to look into making a conversational print using old telephones as a reference. Her style is nostalgic of the years 1940-1950's so I'll have to look into phones from that time.


From my google searching, I really like these phones!



No comments:

Post a Comment