Wednesday 23 November 2011

Producing and Selling my work for Charity

 Just recently my sister organised a coffee morning in Milbrook to raise money for a charity that she is working for when she goes on her gap year to Madagascar in January. I decided that I would have a stall and all the money I would make would go towards her charity, so for part of my stall I decided to make some cards ranging from blank message cards to Christmas and birthday cards. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process and learnt a lot along the way, for example even basic things like pricing my items and these pricing relating the time and effort spent on them. Also having to do research on the average price of cards so that people wouldn't be put off buying them if they were too expensive or a customer buying the lot in one go if they were too cheap. Here are some examples of the cards I produced.

These are the examples of  blank cards


 Examples of Christmas Cards

 
And an example of birthday cards






No comments:

Post a Comment