Wednesday 9 November 2011

London!

My visit to London! I'm extremely glad that I went to London and feel I gained an awful lot from the trip, seeing lots of incredible sights as I've only been to London once before.
I'm going to try and debrief the trip but in a condensed fashion, which I feel is going to be very hard as if I could I would probably add all my pictures!


In one of my favourite exhibition, which took us an extremely long time to find, was the Ghosts of Gone Birds, a beautiful illustrative exhibition of all the birds that are extinct. The three pictures above are of a moving bird which was in a set of four, it moves so slowly and elegantly.



This craved wooden tree was in the entrance to Camden Market, and I was completely blow away by the detail and work that had been poured into it and the millions of people the walk by without even a glance!



















Some interesting photography of Camden Market and The Underground at night, I love the movement that I captured with my camera, London looked so beautiful at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment